Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm Back!

Okay, so it has been over a month since I have written. My excuses? It gets hectic here at home at night. Oh well.




I just started teaching a new Bible study this past week called "Can We Talk?" by Priscilla Shirer. The first week is about controlling the tongue. It has been personally convicting and I am asking the Holy Spirit to enable me to get vitory in this area. This is group of women from church (and one from work) who are spiritually mature, so I feel it is priviledge to be asked to lead them. the study is mostly schripture on various topics and we are encouraged to listen to God speak into our lives with the scripture.




I am in the third week of working M-Th for 9.5 hour days and then we are off for three days. I love the weekends, but the weekdays are very tiring. This is only for the summer, however, and I hope that Doug and I will be able to take several trips to Hilton Head. I miss the ocean!















No comments:

Post a Comment